Affordable Moving to Calgary and Southern Alberta
Moving from Edmonton to Calgary? Right Move are the best Edmonton movers for hire to Alberta's largest city. We complete regular moves from Edmonton to Calgary, Airdrie, Rocky View, and the surrounding areas in Southern Alberta; we know the region well and guarantee fast, reliable service.
This frequency and familiarity lets us offer lower moving costs from Edmonton to Calgary than other Alberta moving companies offering provincial moving services. So if you're looking for Edmonton long distance movers to Calgary, call us at (780) 901-0405, and “Let's Have a Great Move Together!”
Moving to “The Stampede City” doesn't have to be a stressful or chaotic experience. Although we can't guarantee that you'll look better in a Calgary Flames jersey than an Edmonton Oilers one, Right Move can at least eliminate the stress and worry of transporting your belongings to Cowtown and Southern Alberta.
Whether it's a two-room move, or a larger relocation, we'll ensure that the packing, loading, transportation, and storage goes smoothly. Over the years, we've completed hundreds of moves, and use that experience to overcome any challenge that arises.
Want a Great Quote on a Calgary Move?
If you're thinking about moving to Calgary, call Right Move today at (780) 901-0405.
Right Move's relocation professionals have the experience and training to secure your valuables, and deliver your belongings on time. We also take great care not ruin your floors or walls of your old or new homes while moving your items. Our packers and movers will ensure that your furniture, appliances, and all other items are safely transported to your new Calgary home - your items will be secure during the entire trip.
Our moving trucks from Edmonton to Calgary are carefully driven by experienced drivers and are well-equipped and maintained for a safe trip. All of our trucks are also equipped with GPS system, so you can track your belongings at any time.
Choose Right Move as your long distance movers for Edmonton to Calgary, Alberta moves, and we'll deliver efficient moving services at affordable rates. Simply give us a call, and let us know the details and when you're moving, and our friendly crew will do the rest. If you have any questions, our consultants are available 24/7 at (780) 901-0405.
“Let's Have a Great Move Together!”
Greater Calgary Area Moves
Right Move's long distance moving services regularly complete Edmonton to Calgary area moves. Here's a list of the most commmon locations for services to and from the Calgary region:
- High River
- Black Diamond
- Turner Valley
Frequently Asked Questions About Long Distance Moves
- 1) How much does it cost to move to Calgary?
- The cost to move to Calgary depends on several factors such as conditions (large elevator vs narrow stairs), services needed (packing, furniture assembly, etc…), number of movers requested, time of month (mid month rates are normally lower). It's difficult to give an accurate estimate without knowing all the details about your Calgary move, but if you call us at (780) 901-0405, we'll provide you with one.
- 2) Do you own and use your own moving trucks or are they rented from someplace else?
- All of the truck that we use are our own. Right Move is the legal owner, and our name and information is on all the trucks' documents.
- 3) Are your moving trucks clean? I don't want my items to get dirty from the truck.
- Yes, of course. All of our moving trucks are clean and well-maintained, inside and out (please checkout the pictures of our trucks, here on our website). We need our trucks to run well so that we can give you great service.
- 4) Do any of your trucks have Tailgates?
- Yes, all our trucks have tailgates and ramps.
- 5) Can you wrap my furniture?
- Yes. All our trucks carry between 50 and 200 moving blankets. We want to make sure that we have enough so that all of your furniture is padded and protected.
- 6) Do you charge for blankets? How much extra is it?
- Actually, we do NOT charge extra for blankets; it's free!
- 7) Do you do packing? How about unpacking?
- Yes, we can do packing or unpacking if our customer requests it. Just let us know.
- 8) Can we help load the truck?
- Yes, you can … but only to a point. Unfortunately, we cannot actually allow you inside our moving trucks for legal and liability reasons.
- 9) Can we help unload the truck?
- Yes, but once again, we cannot allow you inside our moving trucks for. Once outside our trucks however, you can transport your items inside your house or garage.
- 10) Do you provide a loading service? What about an unloading service?
- Yes, we do offer both services, actually. We can load and / or unload your items for you. Just let us know how much (or how little) help you need.
- 11) Do you have moving boxes in your truck?
- Yes. Besides moving boxes, we also stock blankets, wardrobe boxes, linen, china, book boxes, tapes, mattress bags etc…
- 12) Can we do our packing?
- Yes, you sure can.
- 13) Can we do partial packing, and then have you guys pack the rest?
- Yes. Pack as much as you'd like (or as little) and we can take care of the rest of the packing.
- 14) Do you do full packing?
- Yes. We do full packing
- 15) Can we leave glass, marble, ceramics, and other fragile itemes for you to pack?
- Yes, of course! We always bring all the necessary packing materials with us in the moving truck. We can take care of that.
- 16) Do you charge for boxes?
- Yes. We charge for packing supplies but blankets are free.
- 17) Is your moving company insured?
- Yes, all of our workers are coverd by WCB.
- 18) Can I fill my drawers with clothes or small items?
- No. We recommend that you empty your drawers. You can, however, leave the drawers themselves inside the dressers.
- 19) Are your movers professionals?
- Yes. Right Move is very selective of the movers that we hire to join our team. We're very careful to only select workers that are clean, professional, yet friendly and polite.
- 20) Do your movers wear uniforms?
- Yes, all of our company workers are clean and wear company uniforms.
- 21) Can the movers disassemble my furniture?
- Yes, but within reason. We can usually take apart beds, desks, and tables. We've got the tools for it, but if the furniture is glued together, or the screws are stripped, then there's a chance that we won't be able to dissassemble it. If the item is an antique (or very old and fragile) and there's a chance that it might break, then it's probably a good idea to not try and take it apart.
- 22) Do you transport live plants?
- In the winter, and colder months, NO. Plants are fragile, and there's a good chance that they will die. In the summer, we can transport them, because we know for sure that the plants will not be damaged.
- 23) Can you guys move my BBQ?
- Yes, we can move your BBQ, but not your propane or other gas tanks. Also, make sure that your BBQ is clean and has its protective cover, otherwise there's going to be a mess and your other items will get dirty.
- 24) What sizes of trucks do you have and which one will you use for my move?
- We have different sizes of trucks: 24, 26, 28, 32, and 53 ft trucks. For your move, we'll use the most appropriate and efficient truck for your items.
- 25) How many movers will arrive to handle my move?
- That depends on the size of the move. If you'd like to request additional sets of hands, we can accomodate that, just let us know beforehand.
- 26) Do you have a dolly in the truck?
- Yes. All of our trucks have dollies, hand trucks, ramps, and tale gate to ensure moves that are not only safe and smooth, but also fast.
- 27) To speed things up, can my Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley help with the move? They're very strong!
- They can certainly help you pack and move your items using their own truck. Our expert movers function best as a crew. They'll know in what order to best pack, load, and fill our moving trucks. Thanks for the offer, though.
- 28) Can I ride upfront with you in the moving truck?
- Sadly, no. There are legal and insurance reasons why we can't allow that. You can ride with Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley though :)
- 29) Can we follow the moving truck from one location to the destination? Can the moving truck follow us?
- Not a problem. We can follow you (just don't drive too fast), or you can follow us.
- 30) When do we pay for the move?
- Payment is required half an hour before the moving job is completed.
- 31) What kind of payments do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Email Transfer, Bank Draft, and Money Orders.
- 32) If I no longer want my old furniture, can you dump it for me?
- Yes, absolutely. For a fee, we can take any of your old furniture, appliances, mattresses, garbage etc … to the dump.
- 33) Are you really an Edmonton company? Where is your office located?
- Yes! We're a proud Edmonton, Alberta moving company, and our main office is conveniently located at 12257 Fort Road NW and our phone number is (780) 901-0405.
- 34) Do you have secure storage?
- Yes! Right Move has clean, climate-controlled storage … and we don't even charge you for the first month. That's right, the first month is free!