Reliable Movers at Affordable Rates in Edmonton
Looking for moving companies in Edmonton? Right Move are the best movers to hire in Alberta for relocations in Canada's “City of Champions”. We complete daily moves in the City of Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, and the surrounding areas in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region; we know the area well and guarantee direct, reliable service. This frequency and familiarity lets us offer lower moving costs in Edmonton than other moving services in the province. So if you're looking for Edmonton moving and storage, call us today at (780) 901-0405, and “Let's Have A Great Move Together!”.
Whether it's a regular move or a larger relocation, we'll ensure that the packing, loading, transportation (and everything else) goes smoothly. Moving in Edmonton doesn't have to be a stressful or chaotic experience. Right Move can eliminate the stress and worry of transporting your belongings downtown or the suburbs. Over the years, we've completed hundreds of moves, and use that experience to overcome any challenge that arises.
Want a Great Quote on a Edmonton Move?
If you're thinking about moving in Edmonton, call Right Move today at (780) 901-0405.
Right Move's relocation professionals have the experience and training to secure your valuables, and deliver your belongings on time. We also take great care not ruin your floors or walls of your old or new homes while moving your items. Our packers and movers will ensure that your furniture, appliances, and all other items are safely transported to your new Edmonton home - your cargo will be secure during the entire trip.
Our moving trucks are carefuly driven by experienced drivers and are well-equipped and maintained for a safe trip. All of our trucks are also equipped with GPS system, so you can track your belongings at any time.
Professional Edmonton Movers
Friends recommend Right Move to friends who are looking for reliable moving & storage professionals. It's no wonder since we're considered by many satisfied clients to be first in a list of the best moving companies in Edmonton. Just read what our happy customers are saying as we're the highest rated Edmonton local movers with authentic moving company reviews.
We have NO Hidden Fees, so you're not going to be surprised with an inflated bill after your move since our movers present detailed all-inclusive estimates with upfront moving expenses. We'll take note of your requirements and provide you with an estimate that not only suits your budget with an affordable price.
Whether it is the one-time moving service you need, or whether you are looking for professional and commercial trucking service to offload your ongoing trucking requirements, we can assure you of the best services at the most economical pricing. Our moving consultants are always available to help you with any further and detailed queries you might have regarding our moving services.
Choose Right Move as your local Edmonton, Alberta mover and we'll deliver efficient moving services at affordable rates. Simply give us a call, and let us know the details and when you're moving, and our friendly crew will do the rest. If you have any questions, our consultants are available 24/7 at (780) 901-0405.
“Let's Have A Great Move Together!”
Edmonton's Small Moving Experts
Small Moves for Edmonton Folks with Smaller Places
If you're looking for small movers in Edmonton, call Right Move Moving & Storage at (780) 901-0405. We're not the cheapest option, but our service for small or mini moves is affordable and reliable; perfect for folks who live in an apartment, condo, townhouse, dorm, or a basement suite.
Among the top moving companies in Edmonton, Right Move, has built a reputation as being the best choice for small moves. How do we do it? Simply by respecting our clients and by providing the best service at affordable rates regardless of size - That's how we established ourselves as the best small movers for relocations in the Edmonton Area
So, for fast and efficient Small Movers in Edmonton, choose Right Move's small moving service for folks with smaller places!
Moving Regulations for Leased Spaces
If you're leasing a studio apartment or starter condo, relocating can be a headache, due to the rules and regulations on moves. Before booking your moving date with Right Move, it's a good idea to talk with your landlord to make sure you know what moving rules apply to you. If you don't follow them to the letter, you might get penalized.
Damage, for instance. During your move, if you damage shared resources, communal property, doors, walls, floors, lights etc … you may be accountable and suffer a penalty, or even have your deposit withheld. Some apartment and condo complexes also have Time Restrictions on moves. If you take too long, you may be penalized again. Why not let us help? We'll get you moved out in a split without damaging anything.
Efficient, Affordable, and Reliable Small Movers
Right Move has the right equipment, experience, and best customer service that ensures a smooth small move. To speak with a small moving specialist, please call (780) 901-0405 now.
One of our friendly reps will answer your questions, and provide a free in-home estimate. Whether you're moving to or from an apartment to a condo, or a basement suite to a dorm, let Right Move be your small moving service.
Greater Edmonton Area Moves
Right Move's moving services are available anywhere in the Edmonton area, long distance in the province of Alberta, or across Canada. Here's a list of the most commmon locations for services in the Edmonton region:
- Bon Accord
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Sherwood Park
- Spruce Grove
- St. Albert
- Stony Plain
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1) Do you own and use your own moving trucks or are they rented from someplace else?
- All of the truck that we use are our own. Right Move is the legal owner, and our name and information is on all the trucks' documents.
- 2) Are your moving trucks clean? I don't want my items to get dirty from the truck.
- Yes, of course. All of our moving trucks are clean and well-maintained, inside and out (please checkout the pictures of our trucks, here on our website). We need our trucks to run well so that we can give you great service.
- 3) Do any of your trucks have Tailgates?
- Yes, all our trucks have tailgates and ramps.
- 4) Can you wrap my furniture?
- Yes. All our trucks carry between 50 and 200 moving blankets. We want to make sure that we have enough so that all of your furniture is padded and protected.
- 5) Do you charge for blankets? How much extra is it?
- Actually, we do NOT charge extra for blankets; it's free!
- 6) Do you do packing? How about unpacking?
- Yes, we can do packing or unpacking if our customer requests it. Just let us know.
- 7) Can we help load the truck?
- Yes, you can … but only to a point. Unfortunately, we cannot actually allow you inside our moving trucks for legal and liability reasons.
- 8) Can we help unload the truck?
- Yes, but once again, we cannot allow you inside our moving trucks for. Once outside our trucks however, you can transport your items inside your house or garage.
- 9) Do you provide a loading service? What about an unloading service?
- Yes, we do offer both services, actually. We can load and / or unload your items for you. Just let us know how much (or how little) help you need.
- 10) Do you have moving boxes in your truck?
- Yes. Besides moving boxes, we also stock blankets, wardrobe boxes, linen, china, book boxes, tapes, mattress bags etc…
- 11) Can we do our packing?
- Yes, you sure can.
- 12) Can we do partial packing, and then have you guys pack the rest?
- Yes. Pack as much as you'd like (or as little) and we can take care of the rest of the packing.
- 13) Do you do full packing?
- Yes. We do full packing
- 14) Can we leave glass, marble, ceramics, and other fragile itemes for you to pack?
- Yes, of course! We always bring all the necessary packing materials with us in the moving truck. We can take care of that.
- 15) Do you charge for boxes?
- Yes. We charge for packing supplies but blankets are free.
- 16) Is your moving company insured?
- Yes, all of our workers are coverd by WCB.
- 17) Can I fill my drawers with clothes or small items?
- No. We recommend that you empty your drawers. You can, however, leave the drawers themselves inside the dressers.
- 18) Are your movers professionals?
- Yes. Right Move is very selective of the movers that we hire to join our team. We're very careful to only select workers that are clean, professional, yet friendly and polite.
- 19) Do your movers wear uniforms?
- Yes, all of our company workers are clean and wear company uniforms.
- 20) Can the movers disassemble my furniture?
- Yes, but within reason. We can usually take apart beds, desks, and tables. We've got the tools for it, but if the furniture is glued together, or the screws are stripped, then there's a chance that we won't be able to dissassemble it. If the item is an antique (or very old and fragile) and there's a chance that it might break, then it's probably a good idea to not try and take it apart.
- 21) Do you transport live plants?
- In the winter, and colder months, NO. Plants are fragile, and there's a good chance that they will die. In the summer, we can transport them, because we know for sure that the plants will not be damaged.
- 22) Can you guys move my BBQ?
- Yes, we can move your BBQ, but not your propane or other gas tanks. Also, make sure that your BBQ is clean and has its protective cover, otherwise there's going to be a mess and your other items will get dirty.
- 23) What sizes of trucks do you have and which one will you use for my move?
- We have different sizes of trucks: 24, 26, 28, 32, and 53 ft trucks. For your move, we'll use the most appropriate and efficient truck for your items.
- 24) How many movers will arrive to handle my move?
- That depends on the size of the move. If you'd like to request additional sets of hands, we can accomodate that, just let us know beforehand.
- 25) Do you have a dolly in the truck?
- Yes. All of our trucks have dollies, hand trucks, ramps, and tale gate to ensure moves that are not only safe and smooth, but also fast.
- 26) To speed things up, can my Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley help with the move? They're very strong!
- They can certainly help you pack and move your items using their own truck. Our expert movers function best as a crew. They'll know in what order to best pack, load, and fill our moving trucks. Thanks for the offer, though.
- 27) Can I ride upfront with you in the moving truck?
- Sadly, no. There are legal and insurance reasons why we can't allow that. You can ride with Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley though :)
- 28) Can we follow the moving truck from one location to the destination? Can the moving truck follow us?
- Not a problem. We can follow you (just don't drive too fast), or you can follow us.
- 29) When do we pay for the move?
- Payment is required half an hour before the moving job is completed.
- 30) What kind of payments do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Email Transfer, Bank Draft, and Money Orders.
- 31) If I no longer want my old furniture, can you dump it for me?
- Yes, absolutely. For a fee, we can take any of your old furniture, appliances, mattresses, garbage etc … to the dump.
- 32) Are you really an Edmonton company? Where is your office located?
- Yes! We're a proud Edmonton, Alberta moving company, and our main office is conveniently located at 12257 Fort Road NW and our phone number is (780) 901-0405.
- 33) Do you have secure storage?
- Yes! Right Move has clean, climate-controlled storage … and we don't even charge you for the first month. That's right, the first month is free!