Our Experienced Movers Ensure Safe & Secure Loading
If you're looking for an Edmonton loading service, please call Right Move. We're an affordable full-service moving company that offers Full or Partial loading services.
One of the hassles when moving is loading and unloading your items. Not many people enjoy moving heavy stuff around. It can be hard work, and if you're not careful, you can really hurt yourself. Let our husky moving experts solve that problem for you by loading your tricky and heavier items. Right Move knows that a successful move depends on a well organized and safe loading of items. That's why we always ensure that fragile and high value items are loaded and secured on top.
All of our trucks are clean, reliable and in excellent condition. They're equipped with dollies, hand tracks, tape, blankets, all sizes of boxes, packing papers, bubblewrap, bubble craft, straps etc … Also, for fast, easy and safe loading and unloading, each of our trucks comes with lift gates (tailgates) or ramps.
From small moves to bigger moves, we can load as much, or as little as you need us to. Just let us know what items you would like loaded. If you would like for our careful and professional crew to take care of your loading for you, or if you would just like more information on any of our moving services, please call (780) 901-0405. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to answer all of your moving and storage questions.
For affordable moves with reliable, professional moving and loading services, choose Right Move as your Edmonton loaders.
Packing and Crating Service
As a full-service moving company, Right Move also offers affordable Full or Partial Packing services
Moving to a new home or office can be a headache, and few people enjoy packing. Why not let our expert movers solve that problem for you? From small moves to bigger moves, we can pack as much, or as little as you need us to. Just let us know what items you would like packed, and we'll arrive prepared.
What's the cost of the packing service? There are no extra charges for the packing and unpacking services. Also, if you don't have the right moving supplies, we can provide our own sturdy moving boxes and packing supplies at a great price. For our clients only, special pricing is available that's up to 20% less expensive than our competitors'.
Some of the most common items that we're asked to pack and crate are:
- Porcelain and Fine China
- Glass Items
Right Move's professional moving crews are trained, and experienced packers. Our moving trucks come fully equipped with enough moving boxes, tape, and other packing supplies for a 3 bedroom house. So if you have a valuable, but fragile antique that you don't want to risk breaking, just leave it to us and we'll make sure that it's packed, loaded, and transported safely and securely.
If you would like for our fast and professional crew to take care of your packing or loading for you, or if you would just like more information on any of our moving services, please call (780) 901-0405. We're among the best packing and moving companies in Canada, and we'll be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
Greater Edmonton Area Moves
Right Move's moving services are available anywhere in the Edmonton area, long distance in the province of Alberta, or across Canada. Here's a list of the most commmon locations for services in the Edmonton region:
- Bon Accord
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Sherwood Park
- Spruce Grove
- St. Albert
- Stony Plain
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1) Do you own and use your own moving trucks or are they rented from someplace else?
- All of the truck that we use are our own. Right Move is the legal owner, and our name and information is on all the trucks' documents.
- 2) Are your moving trucks clean? I don't want my items to get dirty from the truck.
- Yes, of course. All of our moving trucks are clean and well-maintained, inside and out (please checkout the pictures of our trucks, here on our website). We need our trucks to run well so that we can give you great service.
- 3) Do any of your trucks have Tailgates?
- Yes, all our trucks have tailgates and ramps.
- 4) Can you wrap my furniture?
- Yes. All our trucks carry between 50 and 200 moving blankets. We want to make sure that we have enough so that all of your furniture is padded and protected.
- 5) Do you charge for blankets? How much extra is it?
- Actually, we do NOT charge extra for blankets; it's free!
- 6) Do you do packing? How about unpacking?
- Yes, we can do packing or unpacking if our customer requests it. Just let us know.
- 7) Can we help load the truck?
- Yes, you can … but only to a point. Unfortunately, we cannot actually allow you inside our moving trucks for legal and liability reasons.
- 8) Can we help unload the truck?
- Yes, but once again, we cannot allow you inside our moving trucks for. Once outside our trucks however, you can transport your items inside your house or garage.
- 9) Do you provide a loading service? What about an unloading service?
- Yes, we do offer both services, actually. We can load and / or unload your items for you. Just let us know how much (or how little) help you need.
- 10) Do you have moving boxes in your truck?
- Yes. Besides moving boxes, we also stock blankets, wardrobe boxes, linen, china, book boxes, tapes, mattress bags etc…
- 11) Can we do our packing?
- Yes, you sure can.
- 12) Can we do partial packing, and then have you guys pack the rest?
- Yes. Pack as much as you'd like (or as little) and we can take care of the rest of the packing.
- 13) Do you do full packing?
- Yes. We do full packing
- 14) Can we leave glass, marble, ceramics, and other fragile itemes for you to pack?
- Yes, of course! We always bring all the necessary packing materials with us in the moving truck. We can take care of that.
- 15) Do you charge for boxes?
- Yes. We charge for packing supplies but blankets are free.
- 16) Is your moving company insured?
- Yes, all of our workers are coverd by WCB.
- 17) Can I fill my drawers with clothes or small items?
- No. We recommend that you empty your drawers. You can, however, leave the drawers themselves inside the dressers.
- 18) Are your movers professionals?
- Yes. Right Move is very selective of the movers that we hire to join our team. We're very careful to only select workers that are clean, professional, yet friendly and polite.
- 19) Do your movers wear uniforms?
- Yes, all of our company workers are clean and wear company uniforms.
- 20) Can the movers disassemble my furniture?
- Yes, but within reason. We can usually take apart beds, desks, and tables. We've got the tools for it, but if the furniture is glued together, or the screws are stripped, then there's a chance that we won't be able to dissassemble it. If the item is an antique (or very old and fragile) and there's a chance that it might break, then it's probably a good idea to not try and take it apart.
- 21) Do you transport live plants?
- In the winter, and colder months, NO. Plants are fragile, and there's a good chance that they will die. In the summer, we can transport them, because we know for sure that the plants will not be damaged.
- 22) Can you guys move my BBQ?
- Yes, we can move your BBQ, but not your propane or other gas tanks. Also, make sure that your BBQ is clean and has its protective cover, otherwise there's going to be a mess and your other items will get dirty.
- 23) What sizes of trucks do you have and which one will you use for my move?
- We have different sizes of trucks: 24, 26, 28, 32, and 53 ft trucks. For your move, we'll use the most appropriate and efficient truck for your items.
- 24) How many movers will arrive to handle my move?
- That depends on the size of the move. If you'd like to request additional sets of hands, we can accomodate that, just let us know beforehand.
- 25) Do you have a dolly in the truck?
- Yes. All of our trucks have dollies, hand trucks, ramps, and tale gate to ensure moves that are not only safe and smooth, but also fast.
- 26) To speed things up, can my Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley help with the move? They're very strong!
- They can certainly help you pack and move your items using their own truck. Our expert movers function best as a crew. They'll know in what order to best pack, load, and fill our moving trucks. Thanks for the offer, though.
- 27) Can I ride upfront with you in the moving truck?
- Sadly, no. There are legal and insurance reasons why we can't allow that. You can ride with Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley though :)
- 28) Can we follow the moving truck from one location to the destination? Can the moving truck follow us?
- Not a problem. We can follow you (just don't drive too fast), or you can follow us.
- 29) When do we pay for the move?
- Payment is required half an hour before the moving job is completed.
- 30) What kind of payments do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Email Transfer, Bank Draft, and Money Orders.
- 31) If I no longer want my old furniture, can you dump it for me?
- Yes, absolutely. For a fee, we can take any of your old furniture, appliances, mattresses, garbage etc … to the dump.
- 32) Are you really an Edmonton company? Where is your office located?
- Yes! We're a proud Edmonton, Alberta moving company, and our main office is conveniently located at 12257 Fort Road NW and our phone number is (780) 901-0405.
- 33) Do you have secure storage?
- Yes! Right Move has clean, climate-controlled storage … and we don't even charge you for the first month. That's right, the first month is free!