Moves across Alberta, BC, Canada and to the USA
Right Move is the best Edmonton moving company to hire for long distance moves in Alberta and British Columbia. During any given week, we routinely complete several Edmonton to Calgary moves — we know the area very well and guarantee efficient service.
If you're relocating to BC, our inter-provincial movers have regular twice-weekly moving services from Edmonton to Vancouver and Victoria. We also regularly complete Edmonton to Toronto, Ontario moves and increasingly to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Moving can be a stressful and chaotic experience and, because of the degree, long distance moves are even more so. Why not eliminate that stress by hiring Right Move? Over the years, we've completed hundreds of moves, and will help you avoid the trickiest pitfalls. Let's have a great move together! Call us at (780) 901-0405.
Right Move's relocation pros have the experience and training to secure your valuables, protect your home, and deliver your belongings on time. Choose Right Move as your long distance movers in Edmonton and we'll deliver efficient moving services at affordable rates.
Although the bulk of our business is in Western Canada, we provide long distance moving services across Canada and the USA. Our expert movers will help you plan and organize your move from A to Z, including road conditions, provincial / state regulations, applicable taxes and all the paper work related to the moving process. Simply give us a call, and let us know where you're moving from along with your destination; Our friendly crew will do the rest.
Our trucks are well-equipped with all you need to make your long distance move safe and quick. Your cargo will be secured for all the time. All of our trucks are also equipped with GPS system, so you can track your belongings at any time.
Long distance moving includes all Canadian provinces and US states. If you have any questions, our consultants are available 24/7 at (780) 901-0405.
Long Distance Moving Photos
Looking for an Edmonton Moving Company?
If you're thinking about moving to or from the Edmonton Area, call Right Move today at (780) 901-0405, or use our handy estimate form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Long Distance Moves
- 1) Can you guys move my BBQ?
- A: Yes, we can move your BBQ, but not your propane or other gas tanks. Also, make sure that your BBQ is clean and has it's protective cover, otherwise there's going to be a mess and your other items will get dirty.
- 2) I live in an apartment building, can I reserve the elevator for the move date?
- A: You should be able to. Talk to the superintendent / manager of the building and let them know that you'd like to book elevator access for your moving date. Confirm that it's reserved. The move will take longer and be more expensive if the movers can't use the elevator.
- 3) Do you move potted plants?
- A: Yes, but because of extreme cold or heat, it's probably not a good idea if your plants are sensitive or fragile.
- 4) To speed things up, can my Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley help with the move? They're very strong!
- A: They can certainly help you pack and move your items using their own truck. Our expert movers function best as a crew. They'll know in what order to best pack, load, and fill our moving trucks. Thanks for the offer, though.
- 5) Can I ride upfront with you in the moving truck?
- A: Sadly, no. There are legal and insurance reasons why we can't allow that. You can ride with Uncle Buck & Aunt Shirley.